The adventure begins with a brief safety introduction at our office with in the Silvermist Estate. From here guests will embark on a hair raising guided 4 x 4 drive into the mountain high above Constantia with a spectacular view of Cape Town. Cape Town Ziplines boarders on the Table Mountain National Park Reserve. You will be surrounded by the natural beauty, fauna and flora while walking and zipline between the 12 platforms.
The Zipline experience offers you a tour of the cables starting high in the mountain and slowly descending down the slopes. Our platforms offer visitors the most amazing panoramic views of Cape Town.
Guides on the tour will assist with your journey and ensure you have a memorable experience. Some of our Ziplines are as high as 155 Meters with the tree top canopy below and the longest of the Ziplines in the tour is under 500 meters.
* No children under 6 years will be allowed to participate.
* No PREGNANT ladies.
* No heart conditions or physical disability.
* No person over the 120kg weight limit!!!
What to wear
* No slip-on shoes as you might lose them during the activity – closed comfortable shoes.
* Comfortable clothing.
* No skirts or dresses
* No Loose Items that might fall from the cables into the forest as we will never be able to retrieve the item in the thick forest.
No Skill is required to participate – you will have to follow guides instructions and they will assist you to ensure you have a memorable experience.
* An average fitness level is required.
* You should not have a fear of Heights – if the tour starts and you are not able to start the tour, you will unfortunately have to walk a distance to get back to the base.
* You should not have any heart conditions or physical disability – consult your GP if unsure.