We take you on a Luxurious journey through Cape Town’s most beautiful and breath-taking scenery. Mixed with a locals touch and private experience, we circle to Peninsular covering to what is known as one of the “World’s Best Scenic Drives”,
We vista through to the most Southwestern tip of Africa “Cape Point and The Cape of Good Hope” where the 2 Oceans meet.
Not to mention the incredibly cute and adorable African Penguins at Boulders Bay Beach.
Along the way we stop at iconic photographic location to understand why this is known as “the Fairest Cape of them All”
And learn the rich history of South African heritage and Culture.
– ST James Beach, colour house on the beach (picture spot)
– Chapman’s Peak Drive (one of the world’s best scenic drives)
– Boulder Beach, Simons Town (view the African penguins in their natural habitat)
– Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope (most Southwestern point of Africa and the iconic Light House viewpoint)
– Lunch reservation overlooking the beach and playful penguins or fine dinning style farm village hideaway.
– Craft Gin Tasting or Wine on Chapman Peak drive (hidden cave)